First of all, I’d like to thank https://fluffysteps.wordpress.com and https://susiesopinions.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the above award. It’s truly an honor to be recognized and then nominated. Thanks ya’ll.
Here are my answers:
- What was your childhood dream and your current dream? My childhood dream was to become an air stewardess because I love to travel and see the world. My current dream is to travel round the world.
- If you could read the mind of someone, whose would you want to read? My husband’s. I really want to know what’s in his mind for some of the things that he did before and the things that he is doing now and the things he wants to do in the future.
- What makes you instantly happy? A beautiful scenery.
- What types of pictures do you take the most of? Of nature.
- If you could travel back in time to any time period, which would you like to travel to? Why? To the time of prophet Joseph. He really had an eventful life.
- Would you rather have a pause or rewind button in life? Why? A pause button. I’m breathless, trying to keep up with things.
- What is your favorite breakfast food? Sambosa (Asian recipe)
- If you could only eat 3 foods for the rest of your life, what would they be? Singapore’s famous Chilli Crab, seafood stir-fry vegetables (chop suey) and my late mother’s Catfish/Stingray or any fish in Asam Pedas (spicy, hot chilli gravy) (Sorry – I have a thing with seafood and hot, spicy stuffs) (There – my three favorite food.)
- If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete? running (specifically 400m or 800m race and 4x400m race)
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve received? “Surely with difficulty is ease” which translates as “Don’t give up. Persevere. After every difficulty, there is success.”
“The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who inspire and bring sunshine into the lives of their readers and fellow bloggers.”
My Questions are:
- Who do you confide to when you have a problem?
- What is the funniest incident in your life?
- What would you do if you were given $10,000?
- Would you have preferred to live in the city or the country?
- If you have a chance to live in any country you like, which one would it be?
- If you were the President of United Nations, what will be the first issue on your agenda?
- What is your favorite wild animal? Why?
- Who, among the top 100 famous persons, do you admire the most?
- Which 3 languages would you have preferred to know?
- What is the thing that makes you persevere despite the many adversities in life?
Here are my nominations:
- Gbolabo Adetunji
- sascha darlington
- Po’ Girl Shines
- Mabel Kwong
- The Sleeping Reading Beauty
Don’t be pressured. I understand if you don’t wish to accept. This is just a simple gesture to show my appreciation to you.